Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75W-80 Gear Oil - 1 Litre
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75W-80
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75W-80 gear oil is produced using modern additive technology with multiple synchromesh compatibility blended in a base oil matrix with synthetic components.
Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75W-80 gear oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, intermixtures with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Consequently a complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75w80 gear oil.
- Rationalisation of product diversity to one FE-MTF
- Offers reliable operation under high loads in manual transmissions during the whole oil operation time (Fill-for-life)
- Protects reliably against wear, sludge formation, agglomeration and corrosion
- Offers good viscosity temperature behaviour lying above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures
- Thermally highly stable and does not foam even under highest stress.
- Compatible with many elastomers and other sealant materials.
- API GL-5
- MIL-L-2105 D
- ALFA ROMEO
- BMW 83 22 0 309 031
- BMW 83 22 0 403 247
- BMW 83 22 7 533 818
- BMW 2300 1434 404
- BMW 2300 7533 513/818
- FORD M2C200-C/C2/C3
- OPEL 19 40 182, 19 40 757, 19 40 768, 19 40 776
- VOLVO 97308
- VW 501 50 (G 005 000 05/G 005
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend