Fuchs Copper Anti-Seize - 500ml Aerosol
FUCHS COPPER ANTI-SEIZE
Corrosion resistant anti-seize compound Description An extreme pressure, high temperature, corrosion resistant anti-seize compound, that will not breakdown or burn. The copper flake present in this lubricant prevents “self welding” and seizure thus making the future dismantling process easier and simpler.
It is recommended for use on the assembly of new equipment for long term protection and is suitable for temperatures from -34ºC -1100ºC.
Directions for Use
Shake the can thoroughly before use. Hold in an upright position, spraying directly onto the component surface from a distance of 8-12 inches. The highly directional button ensures accurate positioning of the lubricant. Always ensure any guarding is in place when treating moving equipment. Re-apply as required.
NOTE Follow the safety information printed on the cans to ensure safe application.
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Lubricates during assembly giving true torque settings
- Copper adheres to similar surfaces “plating” metals to prevent seizure under pressure
- Will not dissolve or wash off in the presence of salt water or fresh water
- Protects against corrosion, rusting and pitting
- Under extreme pressure the copper content forms microscopic “ball bearings” preventing galling and seizure
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly Caution
- Pressurised container
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on a naked flame, or any incandescent material
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend