Fuchs Maintain DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid (Dot 3/4 Compatible)
Ultra High Performance Brake Fluid for hydraulic brake systems and clutch actuation in passenger cars, trucks and motorcycles.
MAINTAIN DOT 5.1 is an Ultra High Performance brake fluid whose dry and wet boiling point fulfils the requirements of FMVSS NR.116 DOT 5.1. Thus MAINTAIN DOT 5.1 offers reliable functionality even during longer braking processes at high temperatures of the brake system.
Vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations are to be obeyed when using MAINTAIN DOT 5.1. MAINTAIN DOT 5.1 must not be used in brake or hydraulic systems where the use of mineral or silicone-based fluids (e.g. LHM or DOT 5) is prescribed. MAINTAIN DOT 5.1 is miscible and compatible with conventional brake fluids of the same technology. In order to take full advantage of the benefits offered by MAINTAIN DOT 5.1, mixing with other products should be avoided and a complete changeover to MAINTAIN DOT 5.1 is recommended. In case of contact with hands and vehicle paint, please rinse thoroughly with water.
For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
Advantages / Benefits
• Universal use in both passenger car and heavy-duty applications where a brake fluid according to FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 5.1 is specified
• Exceeds conventional brake fluids of FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 3 und DOT 4 and can be use in the respective applications
• Protection of brake and clutch hydraulics against deposits and corrosion with simultaneous high material compatibility
• Excellent protection against steam bubble formation due to very high dry and wet boiling point
• FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 3/4/5.1
• ISO 4925 CLASS 3/4/5-1
• JIS K2233 CLASS 3/4/5
• SAE J1703/J1704
• MB 331.0
• VW TL 766-Y
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend