Fuchs Maintain DOT 514 LV Brake Fluid (Dot 4LV/5.1) - 1 Litre
MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV Premium Performance Brake Fluid for hydraulic brake systems and clutch actuation in passenger cars, trucks and motorcycles.
MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV is a Premium Performance brake fluid which meets the requirements of latest ISO 4925 Class 7 which is a combination of ISO 4925 Class 5-1 and Class 6. The high dry and wet boiling point of MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV exceeds the requirement according to FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4 and full fills FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 5.1 to offer reliable functionality even during longer braking processes and at high temperatures of the brake system. Due to the low viscosity fast actuation processes are possible and the work of ESP and ABS safety systems even at cold temperature's is ensured.
Vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations are to be obeyed when using MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV. MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV must not be used in brake or hydraulic systems where the use of mineral or silicone based fluids (e.g. LHM or DOT 5) is prescribed.
MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV is miscible and compatible with conventional brake fluids of the same technology or specifications. In order to take full advantage of the benefits offered by MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV, mixing with other products should be avoided and a complete changeover to MAINTAIN DOT 514 LV is recommended. In case of contact with hands and vehicle paint, please rinse thoroughly with water. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
Advantages / Benefits
• Universal use in both passenger car and heavy-duty applications where a brake fluid according to ISO 4925 Class 5-1, Class 6 or Class 7 is specified
• Exceeds conventional brake fluids of FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 3 und DOT 4 and can be use in the respective applications
• Protection of brake and clutch hydraulics against deposits and corrosion with simultaneous high material compatibility
• Excellent protection against steam bubble formation due to very high dry and wet boiling point
• Very fast response time of the brake system even at low temperatures due to the excellent flow behaviour of the low viscosity brake fluid
• Specially developed for modern vehicles with driving stability systems such as ABS and ESP
• FMVSS NR. 116 DOT 3/4/5.1
• ISO 4925 CLASS 3/4/5-1/6/7
• JIS K2233 CLASS 3/4/5/6
• SAE J1703/J1704
• BMW QV 34001
• FORD M6C65-A2
• GM Europa GMW 3356
• MB 331.0
• PSA S71 2114
• VW TL 766-Y, 766-Z
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend