Fuchs Maxilube - 500ml Aerosol
FUCHS MAXILUBE is a solvent based temporary protective with excellent water displacing characteristics and mild lubricating properties. it is also an excellent penetrating oil. FUCHS MAXILUBE is a product from the FUCHS Lubricants (UK) range of industrial aerosol packaged products.
It is ideal for inter-process protection of bright metal components which have been subject to water washing, or have been in contact with water soluble machining fluids. The residual film is very thin and slightly greasy and need not be removed prior to further machining, assembly or the application of a longer lasting protective.
FUCHS MAXILUBE is also useful for applying to electrical contacts, plugs, points, etc. to expel any moisture affecting the efficiency of the electrical circuitry, and depositing a damp-proofing film on the contacts. The protective film formed can be removed by solvents if required.
NOTE Follow the safety information printed on the cans to ensure safe application.
- Large 500ml aerosol can
- Solvent deposited
- Excellent dewatering characteristics
- Lubricates and penetrates
- Creates a damp-proofing film
- Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly Caution
- Pressurised container
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on a naked flame, or any incandescent material Specifications
- Included in the NGPS 158 class C approved product list of the Normal air-Garret Division of Honeywell (as ANTICORIT DWF 23 AEROSOL).
Fuchs recommends the use of our fully compatible RENOCLEAN cleaners to clean your components. Please refer to data sheets, or contact your local Fuchs Area Manager to discuss your requirements.
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend