Fuchs Titan Cytrac SL 75W-90 - 20 Litres
TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90
Premium Performance Gear Oil for highly-stressed hypoid axles in commercial vehicles formulated with fully-synthetic base oils.
Developed for the longest oil change intervals in commercial vehicle axle drives. Description TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 is outstanding with may properties due to the combination of high-quality fully synthetic base fluids and a very modern additive technology.
The good high-temperature stability of TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 and its property of lowering the temperature in the gearbox makes extended oil-change intervals possible according to manufacturer’s recommendations. TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 has proven its capabilities in a field test over more than 600,000 km.
TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 is predominantly used in axle gearboxes with large axle offsets (hypoid gears), planetary axle hubs and transfer cases. TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 is miscible in any ratio with any conventional and even mineral-oil based gear oils. However, mixing may result in lower performance. Extended oil-change intervals are possible only when the product is being used undiffused.
TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. Mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Offers high EP capability
• Very good wear protection
• Particularly good high-temperature stability against formation of deposits.
• Compared to conventional products, use of TITAN CYTRAC SL SAE 75W-90 lowers the oil temperature in the gearbox.
• The very good temperature-viscosity behaviour of synthetic base fluids ensures high efficiency even at very low temperatures. Formation of a reliable lubricating film is ensured also in high temperature climates.
• High shear stability
• Longest drain intervals possible
• API GL-5
• SCANIA STO 1:0
• MAN 342 TYPE S1 FUCHS
• JOHN DEERE JDM J11E
• JOHN DEERE JDM J11G
• MB 235.8
• VOLVO 97312
• ZF TE-ML 05B, 07, 08, 12B, 16F, 17B
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend