Fuchs Titan GT1 Flex 5 0W-20 Engine Oil - 5 Litres (Lube Cube)
Fuchs Titan GT1 Flex 5 0W-20
Premium Performance Engine Oil with new XTL-Technology in path-breaking viscosity class. Specially designed for highly stressed downsized engines with maximum power output, for extreme fuel-economy characteristics and reduced CO2 emissions. Excellent cold starting behaviour, very fast oil circulation and outstanding performance reserves.
TITAN GT1 FLEX 5 SAE 0W-20 is a highly innovative product in the range of engine oils with lowest viscosity. The unique formulation based on XTL-Technology in conjunction with the further developed FUCHS additive technology provides the high-performance engine oil TITAN GT1 FLEX 5 SAE 0W-20. The unique advantages of XTL-Technology for highly stressed engines, downsized aggregates or engines with Start-Stop-Systems have been improved. Significant improvements in power output and fuel economy were received by lowering the dynamic viscosity.
Due to its conceptual design, TITAN GT1 FLEX 5 SAE 0W-20 can be used in a variety of modern vehicles. Especially in selected models from BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel and VOLVO, but also for a large number of Asian and American manufacturers (API SN PLUS RC & ILSAC GF-5).
TITAN GT1 FLEX 5 SAE 0W-20 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine-oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 FLEX 5 SAE 0W-20. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Universally applicable for diesel and gasoline engines of many manufacturers
• Reduced fuel consumption (up to 3.6% compared to conventional oils)
• Less CO2 emissions
• Outstanding wear protection under all operating conditions
• Protection against Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
• Optimized engine cleanliness
• Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology also in high speed driving and high outside temperatures
• Suitable for selected hybrid vehicles depending on OEM requirements
• ACEA C5
• API SP RC
• ILSAC GF-6A
• BMW LONGLIFE-17 FE+
• JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5006
• MB-APPROVAL 229.71/229.72
• OV 040 1547 FUCHS
• CHRYSLER MS-12145
• FIAT 9.55535-GSX
• FORD WSS-M2C947-A
• FORD WSS-M2C947-B1
• FORD WSS-M2C962-A1
• VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend