Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro 2312 0W-30 Engine Oil - 20 Litres (Lube Cube)
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro 2312 0W-30
Premium Performance, fuel-economy engine oil for modern passenger cars and light
commercial vehicles. Specially developed for latest PSA gasoline and diesel vehicles
with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger. Excellent cold starting, lower oil consumption and minimized exhaust emissions.
TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30 is based on specific selected base oils which, in combination with the latest additives, offer the highest degree of oxidation stability. Due to its low SAPS additive technology (reduced sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur content), TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30 protects exhaust after treatment systems and improves their durability.
TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30 also reduces fuel consumption compared to conventional viscosity grades.
TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30 was especially developed for the PSA specification PSA B71 2312, which is mandatory in the new PSA Euro 6 DV and DW Diesel engines. Additionally, this specification can be used in many other PSA gasoline and diesel
vehicles with longest drain intervals. Also, the product can be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of ACEA C2 is specified.
TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 PRO 2312 SAE 0W-30. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Protects exhaust aftertreatment systems and is suitable for longest service intervals
• Outstanding oxidation stability
• Excellent engine cleanliness in highly loaded diesel / gasoline engines
• Protection against deposits on turbochargers
• Reduces oil consumption compared to conventional oils
• Very good cold start properties
• Additional fuel economy potential
• Depending on the manufacturer's specification, it can also be used in selected hybrid models
• ACEA C2
• PSA B71 2312
• CHRYSLER MS-13340
• CHRYSLER MS.90047
• FIAT 9.55535-DS1/GS1
• IVECO 18-1811 CLASSE SC1 LV
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend