Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C3 5W-30 XTL - 20 Litres
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C-3 5W-30
Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C-3 5W-30 is a premium Performance, extreme fuel-economy engine oil with new XTL-Technology for optimum cold start ability and outstanding performance reserves. For modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals. Specially developed for BMW, VW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger.
Fuchs Titan GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 is a premium engine oil for passenger cars and vans utilizing the new XTL-Technology. The innovative XTL Technology offers highest performance over the full temperature range from very low up to very high temperatures. The unique lubrication properties of XTL-Technology offer significant benefits in highly stressed engines, especially also in latest downsized aggregates or engines with Stop-Start-Systems. Engines with a high power density enjoy reliable lubrication and start easier and quicker. The product also is advantageous for cars with exhaust gas after treatment systems such as catalysts or particulate filters, as it keeps their conversion rate high and provides better lifetime. XTL-Technology is proven to allow lower fuel consumption even compared to the same SAE-class.
TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 is suitable for vehicles running on gasoline, diesel or gas (LPG, CNG), also in combination with up-to-date exhaust gas after treatment systems. The product may only be used in diesel engines when also low sulphur diesel fuel is being used. TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 can also be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of a C3 engine oil is specified. TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Faster oil circulation time at low and improved engine start time.
• Due to XTL-Technology even further improved fuel economy compared to engine oils of the same SAEviscosity
• Lower oil consumption offered by XTL-technology
• Improved ageing stability and lower viscosity increase due to XTL-Technology
• Protects exhaust gas after treatment systems
• Excellent wear protection with maximum power output.
• Applicable in diesel and gasoline engines.
• Prevents from deposits in engines and turbochargers
• Suitable for selected hybrid vehicles depending on OEM requirements
• ACEA C3
• API SN
• BMW LONGLIFE-04
• MB-APPROVAL 229.51
• PORSCHE C30
•VW 504 00/507 00
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend