Fuchs Titan GT1 Pro C2 Engine Oil - 1 Litre
Titan GT1 Pro C2 5W-30 Engine Oil
Premium motor oil for modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or
without extended service intervals. Specially developed for PSA vehicles with exhaust
after treatment and turbocharger. Optimum cold starting, lower oil consumption and
minimised exhaust emissions.
TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 is an innovative engine oil for modern cars. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 offers benefits to all advanced, fuel-efficient engines regardless of their emission category. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 keeps turbochargers clean for
maintaining long-term optimum charging pressure. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 provides perfect protection for exhaust gas after treatment devices such as particulate filters, CRT’s or oxidation catalysts. Tests prove that TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W- 30 reduces fuel consumption significantly compared to conventional motor oils.
TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 fulfils all the requirements of engine oils for vehicles fitted with exhaust treatment systems. Also the product can be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of a C2 engine oil is specified. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 may only be used in diesel engines when in conjunction with low sulphur diesel fuel. TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 PRO C-2 5W-30.
- Very low levels of sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur protect and extend the service time of all exhaust treatment systems
- Excellent protection against wear in advanced, highly-stressed diesel and gasoline engines
- Universal use in gasoline and diesel engines which are designed to be operated with this type of fuel economy engine oil
- Reduces pollutant emissions
- Reduces the formation of deposits in engines and turbochargers.
- Low evaporation losses lower oil consumption
- Reduced fuel consumption of more than 2.5 % compared to conventional oils
- ACEA C2
- API SN/SM/CF
- PSA B 71 2290
- RENAULT RN0700
- ACEA A5/B5
- FIAT 9.55535-S1
Please contact for Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend