Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15W-50 Race Oil - 5 Litres
Titan Race Pro R 15W-50
Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil is a race proven engine oil with a high synthetic content. Utilising advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication,.
Click here to open the Titan Race Range Brochure
Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil exhibits load-carrying and film strength properties considerably in excess of those achieved with conventional mineral or synthesised hydrocarbon lubrications (PAOs).
Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil provides outstanding protection for highly stressed engines. It is recommended for use in all high output engines where SH or SJ lubricants are specified. Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil may be used to advantage in many modified engines in competition applications.
The advanced wear reducing chemistry, ester synthetic base materials and technology derived from aircraft turbojet lubrication makes Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil ideally suited for use in highly stressed turbo charged competition units.
Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil gives excellent performance in competition cars which use motorcycle-type combined engine/transmission lubrication. Very high film strength and stable multi-grade characteristics give optimum protection and superior gear change characteristics.
All high performance power units running on leadfree, low-lead or racing gasolines benefit from the extra protection of Fuchs Titan Race Pro R 15w50 Race Oil. Also for use in applications where excessive fuel dilution has been encountered.
• High detergency ensures exceptional engine cleanliness
• Test bed and extensive racing experience show significant increases in power output
• High film strength reduces wear and friction, ensuring reliability and long component life
• Unique formula releases en trained air quickly, minimising risk of oil starvation
• Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons and bores, cam lobes and bearings
•Excellent shear stability for ‘stay-in-grade’ performance
• Improved high temperature deposit control and oxidation stability
Recommended for use where the following specifications are quoted:-
• API SL, SJ & SH
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend