Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75W-85 Gear Oil
Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75W-85
Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75W-85 gear oil is produced based using a modern, OEM-proven additive technology with multiple application profiles embedded into a shear-free fully synthetic base oil matrix. Special Friction Modifiers reduce power losses in gears and bearings due to friction, and hence increase the gearbox efficiency as well as ensuring the performance of limited slip differentials.
Oil sump temperature is reduced significantly during constant operation. Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75W-85 gear oil has been developed in co-operation with a leading automotive manufacturer and has been tested thoroughly.
Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75w85 gear oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, intermixtures with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Consequently a complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Sintopoid FE 75w85 gear oil.
- Offers the benefit of fuel economy to customers
- Rationalisation of product diversity to one FE-MTF product with several application opportunities, also for limited slip differentials (LS-Function)
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85 offers reliable operation under high stress (without shear loss of viscosity) in rear axle gears during the whole oil operation interval (Fill-for-life)
- Protects against wear, sludge formation, deposits and corrosion.
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85 offers an outstanding viscosity temperature behaviour lying above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants, thus ensuring lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures
- Is thermally highly stable and does not foam even under highest stress
- TITAN SINTOPOID FE 75W-85 is compatible with many elastomers and other sealant materials
- API GL-5
- MB-APROVAL 235.7
- ZF TE-ML 18
- ALFA ROMEO
- VW TL 521 45-X (G 052 145 A1)
- VW TL 521 90 (G 052 190 A2/G 055 190 A2)
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend