Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-90 gear oil - 20 Litres
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80w90
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC SAE 80w90 gear oil is a multi-grade fluid SAE 80w90 gear oil and is designed for multifunctional use in transmissions and hypoid drives.
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC SAE 80w90 gear oil is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to Fuchs Titan Supergear MC SAE 80w90 gear oil. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Universal applicability
- True all-season suitability even under unfavourable climatic conditions.
- Very good shifting and lubrication with even with cold oil
- lower cold temperature viscosity in comparison to oils SAE 90 and/or SAE 85W / 85W-90. This provides less “cold wear” in addition to good shifting characteristics and fast lubrication.
- Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and/or very high stresses. In addition to low wear, this also results in less transmission operation noise.
- very good shear stability
- protects against foaming, even at high engine speeds.
- API GL-4/GL-5
- SCANIA STO 1:0 Approvals
- MAN 341 TYPE Z2
- MAN 342 TYPE M2
- MB-APPROVAL 235.0
- ZF TE-ML 02B, 05A, 12L, 12M, 16B, 17H, 19B, 21A (ZF000722)
- CASE MS 1316
- FORD WSP-M2C197-A
- JOHN DEERE JDM J11E
- MAN M 3343 TYPE M
- MAN 341 TYPE E2
- NH 520A
- SDFG OP 1705
- STEYR B-101
- VOLVO 97310
- ZF TE-ML 07, 08
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend