Fuchs Titan Supersyn D2 5W-30 - 20 Litres (Lube Cube)
Fuchs Titan Supersyn D2 5W-30
Ultra High Performance, extreme fuel economy Engine Oil, specially developed for GM vehicles requiring dexos2TM-fluid. Optimum cold starting, lower oil consumption and minimised exhaust emissions
TITAN SUPERSYN D2SAE 5W-30 is a new engine oil forGM passenger carsin Europe. The innovative Technology offers high performance and multi-purpose application for gasoline and diesel engines. TITAN SUPERSYN D2SAE 5W-30is backwards compatible and can be used where GM-LL-A-025 or GM-LL-B-025 specification is required.
TITAN SUPERSYN D2SAE 5W-30 is used for Opel/ Vauxhall/ GM vehicles with diesel and gasoline engines. It has to be used for Vehicles with particulate filters.
TITAN SUPERSYN D2 SAE 5W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERSYN D2 SAE 5W-30. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Protects exhaust gas after treatment systems due to low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur.
- Applicable in diesel and gasoline engines.
- Inhibits deposits in engines, thus excellent operation reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Low oil consumption due to minimum evaporative loss.
- Good cold start behaviour and lubrication of the engine
- ACEA C3
- API SM
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend