Macnaught J3 12.5kg High Pressure Grease Keg pump
The J3 grease transfer pump was designed for fast, easy bulk filling of grease guns. This provides an economical solution for refilling most standard grease guns from bulk pails instead of purchasing more expensive grease cartridges. The sealed system also keeps grease free from contamination.
The J3 is ideal for refilling Macnaught's range of manual and air powered grease guns via the 9mm filler / bleeder valve. The minilube® can be refilled from the J3 by transferring directly into the container using the follower plate as a guide. A height adjustable lid and pump assembly offers compatibility with several different size grease pails up to 20kg.
The J3 is the best choice for high volume / low pressure grease transfer, especially in remote or on-the-job applications.
- Transfer grease pump fills K29, K32, K40, K45, K53, K54, KT5 and KT6 (for the K7 Mini-Lube)
- Fully sealed system keeps grease clean
- Rubber edged follower provides wipe down of container walls
- Models available to suit 12.5kg (28lb) to 22kg (48lb) containers
- Redashe list the standard UK model suitable for use with 12.5kg grease kegs
- Model J3B supplied with 1.5m (5ft) x 12mm (1/2") ID delivery hose and 6mm (1/4") BSP male thread instead of the filler tube and nozzle
|Delivery per stoke||Up to 54gms|
|Keg size||Up to 12.5kg|
|Shots of grease per prime||Up to 30|
|Maximum viscosity||Up to NLGI 2|
Aluminium, steel, brass, nitrile rubber and Teflon
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend