Mannol Universal 80W-90 GL-4 Gear Oil - 20 Litres
Mannol Universal 80W-90 GL-4 is a universal all-season mineral-based gear oil. It was developed for all types of synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, drive axles and other components of manual transmissions operating under sustainable and heavy loads.
- The unique base of the highest quality with optimal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a newest additive package ensures superior antifriction and anti-scuffing properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and a very smooth transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an increased resistance to elevated pressure;
- It ensures necessary low-temperature properties that ensure a reasonably easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperatures (up to -35°C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allows increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs. It preserves its properties on long storage;
- It provides an effective protection from sludge and abrasive sediments that destroy stuffing boxes;
-Due to the use of last-generation corrosion inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from all types of corrosion;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions of passenger cars, heavy load highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-4. Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.
MIL L 2105
We Also Recommend