Millers Alpine Antifreeze & Coolant Concentrate Red - 5 Litres
Millers Red Antifreeze
Alpine Antifreeze Extend is an ethylene glycol based automotive antifreeze and coolant, suitable for all year round use in the cooling systems of all internal combustion engines. Utilising OAT (Organic Acid Technology). This product contains no nitrates, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and no other mineral additives. Please refer to technical data sheet for information on dilution ratios and list of specifications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Extra long life – up to 155,000 miles (250,000 km) in passenger cars and 620,000 miles (1,000,000 kms) in commercial vehicles, or 5 years whichever occurs first.
• Vastly superior corrosion protection.
• No silicates, nitrates, amines, borates or phosphates, improved stability and freedom from scale & deposits.
• The latest technology is employed to give freedom from foaming and scale build up.
• Suitable for mixed fleets.
• Best possible protection for all parts of the cooling system.
• Utilises organic acid technology to provide effective corrosion inhibition.
• Meets most European and International standards, conforms to BS 6580:2010.
We Also Recommend