SAR Lubricants Endurance Long Life Antifreeze - 5 Litres
Endurance Long Life Antifreeze
SAR Endurance Long Life Antifreeze is an ethylene glycol-based engine coolant concentrate. The modern formulation utilises Organic Acid Inhibitor Technology and is free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and silicates.
Endurance Long Life Antifreeze is designed to operate in coolant systems in passenger cars, light and heavy commercial vehicles as well as off-highway plant. When used at the recommended concentrations, the OAT formulation provides effective corrosion protection for up to 250,000km (over 150,000 miles) in passenger cars and up to 500,000km (over 300,000 miles) in commercial vehicles, or up to 5 years whichever is the sooner. A 50% dilution rate is recommended in the absence of advice from the OEM.
- Protects from frost damage down to -400C at 50% of total coolant volume.
- Exceptional corrosion protection giving extended life of up to 5 years.
- Free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and silicates in accordance with many OEM requirements.
- Meets the requirements of the following standards and specifications:-
- BS 6580:2010
- ASTM D4985, D3306
- Chrysler MS 9176
- Cummins 85T8-2, 90T8-4
- FORD WSS-M97B44-D
- GM/Saab 6277M, 1899M
- John Deere H24 B1/C1
- Mack 014GS 17004
- MAN 248, 324 Type SNF
- Mercedes-Benz 325.3
- MTU MTL 5048
- PSA Group B71 5110
- RENAULT 41-01-001-D
- VAG G12/G12+, TL 774-D/F
- VOLVO PENTA VCS
- Suitable for use where G30, G33 and G34 specification fluids are required.
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend