SAR Fleetstar 10W-30 E9 Engine Oil - 20 Litres
Fleetstar Performance Plus 10W-30 E9
SAR Lubricants Fleetstar Performance Plus 10W-30 E9 is formulated to meet the requirements of today's high performance, emission-controlled, heavy-duty diesel engines. The fuel-efficient, semi synthetic formulation is especially suitable for vehicles equipped with after-treatment systems which require a low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) engine oil.
Designed to meet and exceed the stringent technical requirements imposed on today’s emission-controlled engines by the latest Euro 5 and 6 regulations. Especially recommended for vehicles which require Volvo VDS 4.5, Renault RLD-3, CAT ECF-3, MercedesBenz 228.31, Cummins CES 20086, ACEA E9 and API CK-4 specifications, as well as many other heavy-duty and off-highway diesel applications which require a modern, fuel-efficient lubricant of this type.
- Specifically formulated to meet the latest heavy-duty diesel API CK-4, ACEA E9 and Euro 6 requirements.
- Fuel-efficient formulation to meet many commercial and off-highway OEM applications.
- Excellent wear protection and lubricant stability, even under severe operating conditions.
- Significant increase in piston cleanliness and reduced oil consumption compared to API CI-4 oils.
- Outstanding soot handling and oxidation control.
- Suitable for engines with or without particulate filters, as well as EGR and SCR emissions reduction systems.
- High detergent and dispersion levels.
Suitable for use where the following specifications are required;
- API CK-4, CJ-4
- ACEA E9, E7
- Volvo VDS 4.5 - Approval
- Renault RVI RLD-3 - Approval
- Mack EOS-4.5 - Approval
- Mercedes-Benz 228.31
- Cummins CES 20086, 20081
- MAN M3575, M3275
- MTU Type 2.1
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- JASO DH-2
- FORD M2C171-F, M2C171-E
- Deutz DQC-III-10 LA
- Detroit Diesel DDC93K222
- Detroit Diesel DDC93K218
- DAF Euro 6 requirement
We Also Recommend