SAR Lubricants Techgear GL-5 75W-90 - 20 Litres
TECHGEAR 75w90 is a premium quality, fuel-efficient, full synthetic lubricant for use in highly stressed modern commercial vehicle drive-line components. Formulated to meet the latest specifications and requirements of many of today’s truck and bus manufacturers, it incorporates the very latest additive technology combined with high quality synthetic base stocks.
Designed primarily for use in the latest designs of drive-line components such as axles, transfer cases and final drives found in many late model trucks and buses from a wide variety of manufacturers, as well as for all non-synchronized manual transmissions used in buses and heavy-duty trucks which require this specification of lubricant.
- Low viscosity formulation imparts improved performance across all temperatures.
- Rapid circulation when cold provides effective protection straight from start-up.
- Exceptional protection from wear over extended periods.
- Enhanced anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation characteristics for longer component life.
- Synthetic formulation ensures improved performance throughout fluid life which is well in excess of conventional mineral oils.
- Excellent load-carrying ability, even under the most arduous operating conditions.
Suitable for use where the following requirements are specified;
- API GL-5
- API MT-1
- MIL-PRF 2105E
- SAE J-2360
- FORD M2C-200C
- SCANIA STO 1:0
- MACK GO-J Plus
- Arvin Meritor Axles
- DAF requirement
- MAN 342 Type M1/M2/M3
- MB 235.80
- NATO O-226
- VOLVO 97312/97315
- ZF TE-ML 02B/05B/07A/12B/16F/17B/19C
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend