Shell Gadus S2 V220 2 Lithium EP 2 Grease - 12 x 400g
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Outstanding load carrying capacity - Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases contain special extreme- pressure additives which enable them to withstand heavy and shock loads without failure of the lubricant film.
- Improved mechanical stability - This is particularly important in vibrating environments where poor mechanical stability can lead to grease softening with subsequent loss of lubrication performance and leakage.
- Good resistance to water wash-out -Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases have been formulated to offer resistance to water wash-out.
- Oxidation stability - Specially selected base oil components have excellent oxidation resistance. Their consistency will not alter in storage and they withstand high operating temperatures without hardening or forming bearing deposits.
- Anti- corrosion protection - Shell Gadus S2 V220 greases have an affinity with metal and have the ability to protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, even when the grease is contaminated with water.
Shell Gadus S2 V220 2 greases are designed for:
- Heavy duty bearings and general industrial lubrication.
- Heavy duty plain and rolling element bearings operating under
harsh conditions including shock loading in wet environments.
- Operation over the temperature range -20°C to 100°C for bearings operating at 75% of the maximum rated speed (Can withstand up to 120°C intermittently).
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk, or the OEM Approvals website.
All prices shown are ex vat
Please contact for all Technical Data and Safety information documents
We Also Recommend