Tygris Silicone Paste - TG8605 - 500g Tub
Silicone Paste - TG8605
WRAS-approved TYGRIS Silicone Paste is a InS: H1 registered lubricant for use within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
Commonly used as a high viscosity grease in the lubrication and assembly of taps, valves, elastomer seals and O-rings including applications working under vacuum. The high water repellent property of silicone paste gives excellent water washout resistance.
Benefits & Features
• WRAS Approved (suitable for contact with wholesome water for domestic purposes)
• InS: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact – for use in and around food processing areas)
• Very resistant to extreme temperatures of between -50°C and +200°C in continuous use and of over 200°C when exposed for short periods
• Resistant to chemical agents: resists solvents, resists oxidation and remains unaltered by mineral and vegetable oils
• Highly water repellent – resists very well to water wash out
• Chemically inert; non corrosive on metals and no plasticising effect on rubbers or plastics
• Very little variation in viscosity with fluctuations of temperature
Directions for Use
Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean and free of dust. Can be applied by brush, spatula or grease gun. Dilute with a solvent when necessary
We Also Recommend